Mon / Tues Closed
- Face masks must be worn upon entering the premises
- You can remove face masks once seated at your table
- You must follow the one way system
- Bar service is not available, its table service only
- Please make use of the sanitising stations
- Maximum of 6 people or 2 households per table
- No furniture can be moved
- All customers must use track and trace app, or provide details to staff
Wednesday 5pm – 8pm
Friday 12pm – 8pm
Saturday 12pm – 8pm
Sunday 12pm – 3pm
Please call us to order on: 07798 918566
We can adapt our menu to suit most allergens and dietary requirements
We have a separate vegetarian and vegan menu available we also have a range of vegan friendly wines.
Whilst our kitchens are not allergen free, we can cater for coeliac, lactose and diary intolerant and most other allergens.
Please ask a member of our team for further details
With the restrictions in place we have temporally reduced the size of our menu featuring great seasonal dishes, pub classics and everyone’s favourite puddings. We still offer a range of dishes for food allergies/intolerances. ..
Our fryers are gluten free!! We are pleased to offer a wide range of GF food, ranging from Fish n Chips to Fruit Crumbles!
Always a great experience. Whether we pop in for a pint or have a meal, pub meal or gourmet always great. Lovely contemporary pub yet still has a country pub atmosphere.
Great food, wonderful atmosphere, friendly staff and fast enough service. Highly recommend.
Under new ownership. Fantastic food, great selection of beers and very friendly service. A real hidden gem.
Great Food, Friendly staff, wonderful atmosphere, and always something special going on. What more could you ask for.